Archive for July 2012
Health is one of the most valuable gifts in our life. The best we protect health the best we can live happily. But there are several bad habits that can spoil all your happiness by giving you illness as gift.
Smoking and drinking is one among the top dangerous habits to spoil health. The effects of drinking alcohol are very severe and unrecoverable. Some of them are:
- Drinking alcohol slows down the drinker’s reaction and affects brain and nervous system.
- The primary target of alcohol on drinkers is liver. Excess intake of alcohol for long-time leads to liver cirrhosis.
- Drinking alcohol leads to heavy damage to the skin and blood vessel in skin as a result the skin just widen off.
- Heart is one of the major parts that get affected because of alcohol intake. Doctors call it as “cardiomyopathy”.
- Heavy drinkers used to suffer peptic ulcers which affect stomach and digestive system very badly.
There are several addicts to alcohol who lost their valuable life for no reason which I worry more when thinking about it. It’s the time to awake.
All I mentioned above are severing results of alcohol intake. There is lot more for drinkers to take along with the alcohol. So be careful at your life.